[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 107 KB, 991x672, 1518885789748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10249055 No.10249055 [Reply] [Original]

hey /biz/, i figured i might start the thread "future finance fantasy" or FFF for short, where we share and or criticize our future business and financial plan(s) we have to achieve financial freedom or for whatever other reason, any talk or mention of anything remotely related to cryptocurrency is banned, and no it's not called fantasy because it's never going to happen or whatever, i just called it that because it requires deep fantasy-like contemplations, hence the use of the plural-noun version of the word

>> No.10249062
File: 35 KB, 1087x680, apuonpc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i'll start:

these plans require me to save a year's worth of income from a working class job and weekend side hustling via gig apps and sites, leaving me with around 20-25k to invest

plan 1:
>find good multifamily fixer upper house not more than 15 miles outside of big city for less than 125k
>take out mortgage loan
>fix it
>rent it out to either individual rooms for multiple people or a little extra profit for a family
>get heloc loan from newfounded equity
>take heloc money
>find another house with same guidelines
>take out another mortgage with heloc money for the down payment
>fix it with heloc money
>get another heloc from newfounded equity
>rinse and repeat
>hire people to do this for me

>plan 2:
>buy cheap destroyed mobile homes
>fix them
>directly finance them to stupid people at insane interest rates that look like low monthly payments
>rinse and repeat

>plan 3:
>buy 4 ATM machines 2k each
>buy 4 vending machines 2k each
>4k for vending machines, 1k each
>remaining 3k for vending machine stock
>put ATM machines in strip clubs, hotels, concert / sports areas and nightclubs / bars
>put vending machines in warehouses, construction sites, schools and skate parks
>do nothing and rake in cash
>re-invest money into ATM's until i find and hit required cash cycle limit and adjust to that

>plan 4:
>buy old broken and wrecked cars that (preferrably) just have body damage for less than or around 1-2k
>fix them up to near-perfect condition
>flip them for profit

>plan 5:
>do all plans in a backwards order (plan 4, then 3, 2, and finally 1)

>> No.10249762

>>10249055
I'm planning on starting a hedge fund focusing on merger arbitrage in 15 or so years. Does that count?

>> No.10250079

>>10249762
sure anon, anything related to future financial plans

what's your plan to get people to participate in your hedge fund? why wait 15 years? how are you going to prove to people that you're not another ponzi scheme?

>> No.10250561

here is my plan

>spend a year becoming a trading god (its been 2, pretty decent but a lot I could work on)
>use leverage to win big
>use those winnings to either use more leverage or no leverage, depending on how much $$$ I need.
>open up a btc "consulting" business, call it bitstige and get normies into btc for a small fee.
>live off the trading and fees until boomer stages

>> No.10250803

>>10250561
please read the OP: "any talk or mention of anything remotely related to cryptocurrency is banned"

this is a thread for the discussion for business and finance

>> No.10250812

>>10250803
>reading the OP

>> No.10250937

>>10250812
i don't understand what you think you're doing here if you don't actually read threads, if you're honestly not interested then just leave, go to 9gag or something and take your ADHD medication

>> No.10251045

>>10250937

>bumping a dead thread

>> No.10251140

>>10250079
I'm going to try and get some IB experience. If possible I'll transfer to HF, otherwise I'll go to M&A law for a bit. I'll build up enough connections to get everything set up.