[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 251x230, 1530264779250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10194521 No.10194521 [Reply] [Original]

Is investing in ETH a good idea? It seems like the most solid choice since every shitcoin is an ERC20 token and EOS, Cardano and NEO are all pieces of shit.

I just dont see ETH going anywhere anytime soon, and I think the team is probably the best in the industry. Everything else just seems like vaporware at best and an outright scam at worst.

Thoughts?

>> No.10194537

>>10194521
look at ETH's graph, it's on a steady climb and it's percentage climb is much higher than BTC

BCC would be great but you can't trade it for most shit coins

>> No.10194582

>>10194537
I just feel like the entire blockchain space has no room for 99% of these stupid fucking vaporware projects and eventually a Google of blockchain is going to emerge and just based on balance of probability I think it will be Ethereum.

Im not really concerned with short term Since I have a life and a job with money in the bank. I just dont see how anyone can be a brainlet enough to buy up some of this dumbass shit. Or maybe Im the brainlet for not getting it.