[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 284x177, icon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10135792 No.10135792 [Reply] [Original]

I don't even want this to go to ATH again. I just want it to go to $4 or so from the last BTC run up several months back so I can finally dump my bags. I have been mislead by these fucking gooks for 6 months now.
I know this sounds childish but I fucking hate Koreans now. I now know they're all rat lying pieces of shit.
Fuck Min Kim. He is literally a dumb faggot.

At 22:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcXaQJ8kQw

Someone asks him a question and he literally forgot the question and didn't know how to answer. Matt Spoke of AION had to answer for him.

He would rather kiss statues than do token swaps on time
https://twitter.com/minhokim/status/970364971539316736

Now, NOW, some fud is coming out that Dayli Financial, that owns ICON can't repay their loans.

https://www.reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/8vtkh9/korea_fud_again_dayli_fg_in_potentially_serious/

No wonder they couldn't even fucking get anything done. Faggots don't have any money. Couple weeks ago their was a bug in their smart contract code.

Jesus, what a fucking mess. This was a huge lesson to never trust asians/gooks/chinks/japs.
I should have got out of the December pump but I figured this would be a good place to park my funds but the price never fucking recovered.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Anyone have any suggestions of better coins? it seemed like EOS was the right one last run up several months ago. What do you think is the next one to pop?

>> No.10135805

>>10135792
Never invest in a pump and dump since you can never know when the pump will stop and the dump will start. On many occasions will the hype simply collapse on its own. Also remember that the moment when you buy his bags is the moment the Pajeet has won. The lack of any and all fundamentals make the death of this cryptofraud inevitable thus making it a game rigged against the players. People who trade Pajeetcurrencies are like gamblers who play slot machines and believe that they can win it big. After you bought a scamtoken you can only sell it to another victim before the price goes to zero and the only way you can make a gain is by making someone else lose even more. Never ever will the Pajeet ask you to get his shitcoin back.

And since your information come from the Pajeets website or the monkey itself you will never gain an advantage with respect to information over anybody else. The only way in which the Pajeet can be considered fair is in the way that he lies to everybody equally. Thus the moment you buy is the moment everyone else is buying and the price is high. And the moment you realize that the hype is over is the the moment everyone realizes the same and the price crashes. In the end you buy high and sell low.

Always remember that it is his job to prove that he is not a fraud and that his scamtoken is legitimate. You owe him nothing and it is always his obligation to prove that he is white.

>> No.10135854
File: 118 KB, 400x400, icx ded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10135894
File: 2 KB, 125x93, 1518886600419s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You should have bough a coin that more represented the whining queer as fuck.. take up the ass moron that you are. Why the fuck would you go on /biz and bitch like a little girl because your high risk investment didnt pay off. Die in a fire anon... nobody cares.

>> No.10135898
File: 40 KB, 441x240, 1528846803674.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lmao. Did you see the newest medium article.
>Q2 2018 showcased the strength of the ICON team, and we look forward to continuing to prove our capabilities through the rest of the year. Thank you for your continued support and interest in ICON.
Hahahhaha. Fucking pic related. You managed a token swap and a wallet (and iOS is missing).

>> No.10135921

>>10135894
> represented the whining queer as fuck.. take up the ass moron that you are

dumb faggot you don't even make any sense kys