[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 278 KB, 1302x977, 1527747551655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10132425 No.10132425 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

What is the best way to cash-out my gain please ? In order do avoid taxes and co...

>> No.10132434


>> No.10132442

get a serbian citizenship and cash out there

>> No.10132465


>> No.10132466

No troll please. Kid go away.

>> No.10132470

A lot of people believe Craig Wright is truly Satoshi Nakamoto.
Therefore, Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto. Everyone except Craig Wright has claimed that Satoshi is someone else.
Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.
They have searched the databases, and only Dorian Nakamoto came up.
Dorian explicitly denied to be Satoshi. Only Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto. It must be him. Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.
If you believe in Bitcoin, you will understand that. Only Satoshi Nakamoto can claim to be Craig Wright. Because we couldn't recognize real Satoshi, we would not believe it even if it is proven it's actually Craig Wright either. That's why Craig Wright must be the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

>> No.10132475

Tax liability is in your original country for the time period your lived there. Wont work.

>> No.10132487

where do you live Anon? if your not a mutt you have options. Are you willing to travel?

>> No.10132518

It changes by country, don't know were you live...
In the UK if you are not living in the country you are a Non Dom. No tax due....You have to look into your particular situation everyone is different.

>> No.10132524 [DELETED] 

EU. Yes. Explain me Sir.

>> No.10132546


>> No.10132671

So, i just have to make a adress in UK ?

>> No.10132694

k to start hong kong/Singapore has BTC OTC! i personally have not used this service, but all you need is a passport.

Your best bet is to open a bank account in a foreign location, Georgia, Vanuatu, best to avoid the EU countries. Now please know that you are supposed to register you foreign accounts with the tax man if you still want to reside in a country more than 6 months....

also poor mans option, get a revlout card, don't register it

>> No.10132697
File: 52 KB, 618x481, 1530595027075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]


>> No.10132705
File: 94 KB, 645x773, BrapWoj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Quadruple the brapholes, quadruple the fun!

>> No.10132716

Anon by that reply, you have a lot of work ahead of you! Check out the Nomad Capitalist Youtube channel.
Check out how to get a second passport, i have 3 passports now = P

>> No.10132727

Obviously, that's not what i am talking about. It is impossible to change your tax liability in retroperspective. All they trading OP has done from past to NOW is in the tax liability of his current one. Changing to another one only matters for future trading, but not for cashing out NOW.

>> No.10132740

where the fuck did you get that info from?
what shithole do you live in?

>> No.10132786

Ty. I'm ready for it.

An what about making a firm in fiscal paradise and opening an account in Lichtenstein.

>> No.10132797

Ok i read that too quickly, sry. you are basically corrrect!

>> No.10132819

how much funds do you have?
pretty sure you are going to need a boat load for that country...its not like they are poor/in need of a few k!
Best of luck Anon, Most things are possible, you just have to figure out a route

>> No.10132831

We are talking about 7 figures.

Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.