[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 51 KB, 627x377, how sustainable is this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10094166 No.10094166 [Reply] [Original]

>A magistrate defending his family against an armed gang who stormed his home ended up being arrested himself – and accused of a racially aggravated assault.
Police detained Nigel Stringer for three hours and he remains under investigation while the gang – believed to have been armed with a gun, knives, metal bars and a crossbow – were allowed to leave.
>The 67-year-old, who has been a magistrate for 26 years, is now standing down to pursue a private prosecution against the men.
His wife Cindy, 55, says she lives in constant fear following the terrifying events of January 14.

So the USD collapses and Bitcoin becomes world reserve currency, we all know this.

Year 2030 and you can buy a villa with 0.1 BTC. But what's the point if literal niggers can storm on your shit and then if you try to defend yourself you'll go to jail? Should we asume we just have to live in a shithole to avoid robbery even if we are rich as fuck? Im sick of living in a shithole flat already and I want a nice house with a pool, it's literally my main motivation.

Oh and forget about Lambos, you'll get followed to your villa by gangs.

It's over.

>> No.10094195

There will always be safe havens after you make it. Russia, Ukraine, Poland and many EE states have nice areas where you can park yourself. Anglospheres and Europe are convenient but it's constantly racing itself to the bottom. As you get older you realise there is no perfect anything. There are tradeoffs with everything in life

>> No.10094316

>>10094166
move to Switzerland, I can arm myself and family to the teeth and every house comes with a bunker.