[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 149 KB, 971x565, 6CC88864-FBE9-4F07-ADF0-EA56A5EF8E55.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10086491 No.10086491[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Daily reminder that I started the shorting the fuck out of this ponzi since 15K while there are people IN THIS BOARD CURRENTLY READING THIS who lost 90% holding through a get rich quick scheme.

How fucking dumb is this board? You buy at the beginning of a fomo bull not fucking hold through the meat of it especially after massive mainstream media.

Even if it goes on a bull run again, I win since I’ll know when to buy, and as usual, I’ll know when to sell unlike you idiots. If it crashes, I still win because I’m sitting in fiat. Keep holding and racking up debt. For the hundred thousandaires or millionaires who lost money and changed potentially life changing money back into normie territory, have fun regretting it your whole life, and falling for the idiots on Reddit and twitter who told you to do so,