[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 450x510, feelsreq.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10010450 No.10010450 [Reply] [Original]

K is this actually going to $0?

REQ seemed so legit and now I'm worried that they're actually going to crash and burn (more than they have). I thought this was a smart buy in the past and I was going to accumulate a metric shitload, now it just seems like they're no better than any other scammy Chinese coin.

Can a bagholder try to delude me please?

>> No.10010489

Its over. We're completely finished.

>> No.10010536

It's a scam. A very well done one, but it's a scam.

-The circulating supply has drastically increased. They have been dumping their tokens.
-They took too long to mention the Wikimedia partnership break
-Req has no unique tech. It is essentially a javascript library anyone could put out in the future.

I think something like Req is needed but in this bear market you may as well get out. The idea is good but the conditions are all wrong. There is oddly enough, no demand for crypto as a real currency at the moment.

>> No.10010582

Until anyone actually uses any of these products then you're just at the whims of the market. Makes as much sense for it to go to $0 as it did for it to go to $1.

Just find the promising projects, load up, wait. I really can't say if REQ is promising... bought in at 6cents in November and sold around .40. haven't kept up with it since

>> No.10010661

>>10010489
>>10010536
>>10010582

Thanks for the advice guys. Any coins or tokens you guys like that you could tell me about?

>> No.10010669

>>10010450
It's going to 4 cents.

>> No.10010707

>>10010669
Could it go to 0.01?

>> No.10010721

>seemed legit

A token on the ethereum network that is slower and more complex to use than a xrp or xlm that is fast and free and easy to use. This is why i have have no sympathy for req holders. Especially since the smug hype wave.

>> No.10010756

>>10010661
USD

>> No.10010797

One of the best token economics.

- Proof of burn (fees)
-Governance
-Proof of stake (nodes)... scaling solution they proposed. (tendermint or plasma).

They have over $100m in funding. so thats my valuation for the project.

Hiring more devs and now marketing guys.

They aim to create a financial platform for dApps. great fintech investment.

It all comes down to adoption, they can get everything right, but if they dont manage to get people to develop on top off them and use their dApps, will no be great on ROI.

Still bullish tho, apart from the $100M in funding, they have a $30M fund to kickstart development, aimed to last 5-10 years.

If you ask why they have so much $, they got 120k ETH at $300 each, took out about 50k at $1000-$1400

So im investing based on the odd that they will indeed get adoption (We are still a long way for this 1+ year).
Most of the protocol funtions are still on development or on the "to do list".

>> No.10010864

It's a great concept, but these French fuckers need to get off their asses and do the following:

>hire hire hire, they literally got 90 million dollars worth of Ether, they should have thirty full time employees
>focus on platform capabilities like token swaps, payment requests, scaling, more currencies integrated, sales taxes, point of sale etc. and give people a platform that they'll want to develop on

The fact that they raised so much money and have so few employees is a fucking embarrassment, I don't know what else to say. Once the platform is actually built it should be self sustaining.

>> No.10010874

>>10010582
0xBTC
Just a good old fashioned currency coin for investors and miners with the niche of being on the ETH blockchain(smart contract interaction, 51% attack immunity). First mineable ETH token, lots of upcoming stuff. Real claim to the BTC name, not just using it to scam, not premined, etc. Currently on the ground floor as it only recently hit exchanges.

AMB
Supply chain token. One of the only real uses of the blockchain tech that isn't just "decentralize X for no reason". They have competitors but it's cheaper than vechain and not as chinky. Get a masternode for like $3000 and if they succeed in product tracking you'll make insane gains.

These are both fudded on /biz/ so basically you want to do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
For something less risky:

BTC
It will probably never go away and always have novelty value. When in doubt, just hold the original shitcoin. You'll probably never be shit rich but you'll minimize losses in the bear market. Who knows, could reach $100k next decade.

>> No.10010896

>>10010864
11 Empoyees.

Over 30 hiring meeting this month, Over 600 applications in 10 days.

Do you think hiring is a done deal? plug and play? You need to find the right people. the right fit.

God, is like you live in a bubble and got no idea on how the real world works.

You sound like a moonkid.

>> No.10010901

>>10010661

Look for platform coins that use the tech to solve a problem or reduce inefficiency, and have strong ties to industry or government. The obvious choice is vechain - once customers start to pay for network use then we will really see how much each node and vethor should be worth. If it surpasses our expectations then there might be a secondary effect where lower cap coins in the same or related niche start to pump based on speculation and hope for a similar outcome (tefood, amb, trac, etc...)

If you're looking for a long term play, invest in IoT. It's an industry where DLT is the future. Whether that means public or private platforms will win still remains to be seen, but the iot space is so large that at least right now there seems to be enough of the pie to go around. My favorite in this space is cpchain. Do some research and see what it has to offer. It's under the radar and has all the signs for a strong play.

When evaluating project you should be looking at industries in their current states and understand how the project will impact that space as the industry changes from blockchain tech. Don't buy any of these random currencies that get shilled every day but have no value because no one will actually use them (0xbtc, for example). I mean you could try to time the market right and identify early hype with those types of shitcoins, but that strategy works much better in a bull market and really depends on if you want to gamble or invest

>> No.10010916

>>10010797
Do you even read what you type? Literally none of the points you listed have any value except "i think this will happen".

And heres the funny part, best case scenario they somehow do everything they promise. Still no reason to use this shitcoin over actual fast and free payment solutions like xrp/xlm/eos.

>> No.10010921

>>10010661
Same fag rofl

>> No.10010929

>>10010874
meant to quote
>>10010661

Usually I wouldn't have given advice but since I got fucked with REQ too and I think the idea is good, I'm willing to share. Very few shitcoins are legitimate. Like seriously, 99% are going nowhere. Be aware of even the ones I posted. I've been here since 2014 and I thought back then BTC wouldn't see major gains anymore so I moved into shitcoins. I lost quite a bit of money on them then too. You may just want to hold BTC.

>> No.10010937

>>10010901

Thank you brother.

>> No.10010976

>>10010916
God mate you are stupid if you think req is a payment processor.

The fisrt thing they build was a payment processor, now they are builing the other dApps.

Crowdfunding, Accounting, Aduting, Supply chain, Etc...

Also i know you have never moved outof your house or worked at a real company, hell even study some bussines.

Req helps with the invoincing and proof of payments platform. This is the reason to use it, its easier for any merchant. they dont have to manually check shit or do taxes. Is like your brain cant compute.

You dont get this with Xrp/Xlm/Eos (god this shitcoins).

>> No.10011054

I literally hope people aren't getting fudded this hard.

You hardheaded chuckle heads are going to be screaming bloody murder in 7 months after realizing you sold your REQ.

Same thing happened with BTC, ETH, ANTSHARES, and so many others.

REQ will rise and will reach high double digits/low triple digits in the next two years.

No, this isn't a moon kid investment, but it is a long term sensible investment.

I don't want to see any of you hurting because of what could have been. If you hold REQ right now, don't sell it. Be skeptical all you want and just hold it. You'll be rewarded.

Or, just sell and drive the price down, because I will be accumulating more in the next month. I'd love for the price to become even more depressed.

>> No.10011166

>>10011054
this. been holding since november. not selling until the start of next year at the very minimum, and even then only a small stack. Also take note 40 dapps created by independent teams are being developed RIGHT NOW on the network. what other coins have that much development aside from the top 10 or so?

>> No.10011547
File: 288 KB, 1300x2000, Brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10010896
delusion
Let me guess... you were one of the guys certain mainnet and March partnerships/news would finally make this coin do something....
I don't know how you can be comfy still holding this piece of absolute garbage. This coin doesn't even get healthy bounces when bitcoin does. Screen cap this retard, you will be lucky.. to see 20-25c again....
I'm holding a fucking insurance bag that i bought pretty low and even i'm pissed off that i can't unload it. All my other coins at least get bounces that i can trade.
How many Req do you have.... 100k? You could have $100k+ right now if you sold near the top. You missed it, let that sink in pajeet