[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28841901 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, nigga pepes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28841901

>>28833333
witnessed

>> No.28405997 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, PYQsTA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28405997

>>28402544
I hope this burned OP enough for him to actually do it, lmao.

>> No.26541114 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1515792949258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26541114

>>26540940
Read the source code its all in the source code its so simple I cant belive it, so stupid mistake

The problem begins here
https://github.com/ava-labs/avalanchego/blob/master/node/node.go#L171
> https://github.com/ava-labs/avalanchego/blob/master/node/node.go#L171

but there is another mistake caused by that OMFG

>> No.26509048 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1515792949258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26509048

https://docs.avascan.info/guide-delegation-avalanche-network/choose-validator-node-avalanche

> When you delegate your AVAX you also delegate your voting power. You validator will use its power to go to consensus about the uptime of other validators, to decide whether they will get the staking rewards - your decision will have an impact on the whole network!

Oh no, validators have much power. I wonder how validators are secured.

> How is the node protecting its private key?

Oh no. Oh no no no no.

It would be utterly hilarious if somebody hacked avalanche and made all the nodes vote that all the other nodes uptime is < 60%. Imminent cluster fuck. Utterly hilarious.

>> No.26507815 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1515792949258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26507815

https://docs.avascan.info/guide-delegation-avalanche-network/choose-validator-node-avalanche

> When you delegate your AVAX you also delegate your voting power. You validator will use its power to go to consensus about the uptime of other validators, to decide whether they will get the staking rewards - your decision will have an impact on the whole network!

Oh no, validators have much power. I wonder how validators are secured.

> How is the node protecting its private key?

Oh no. Oh no no no no.

It would be utterly hilarious if somebody hacked avalanche and made all the nodes vote that all the other nodes uptime is < 60%. Imminent cluster fuck. Utterly hilarious.

>> No.25682703 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1599319503875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25682703

>>25682631
Oh right. I meant...uh... Nigerian tranny shitcoin...scamtera...5 eth.
Dogshittingstateralogo.jpg

>> No.25556455 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, PYQsTA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25556455

>>25555828
The rapper:
Either engineered this whole thing to promote his video ( doubt it)

Or he is checking the comments like, what the fuck

>> No.22509713 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1592470736814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22509713

>>22497099
chekd and kekd

>> No.22267813 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1592470736814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22267813

>>22262180
kekd so hard at this

>> No.22240839 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1592470736814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22240839

or it might go down

>> No.21856175 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1525737096007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21856175

>>21855782
>are there links
>links
>LINK
everything is interLINKed

>> No.21738800 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1525737096007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21738800

>>21731394
350k
It is a link that connects offline data to onchain data.. ironically called chainlink. How fitting a name can be

>> No.19786503 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1586584379127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19786503

>>19785127
I'll wait for 1k

>> No.19686773 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1588902731958.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19686773

>>19686342
No second wave. No second shutdown. Trump 2020

>> No.19337035 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 61368107-A42F-4835-A873-B8324600B265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19337035

My belief is that a portfolio of 100% cash yielding zero will outperform both the S&P500 and US treasury notes over the next 20 years. The reasons are historically high P/E values, stagnating economic growth, and low interest rates headed negative. Thoughts?

>> No.19080380 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1587960508431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19080380

>pulls down pants
>takes a massive shit
>picks shit up
>wipes shit on walls

>> No.18975830 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, PYQsTA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18975830

>>18975636
>desperate shill resorts to ad hominem

>> No.18942770 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, y351765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18942770

ETERNAL BULL EDITION


>Brokers
https://pastebin.com/F1yujtVq

>Stock market Words
https://pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

>Risk Management
https://pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

>Educational Sites
https://www.investopedia.com/
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
https://nhentai.net/tag/compound-interest

>Free Charts
http://www.tradingview.com
https://www.finscreener.com/

>Screeners
https://finviz.com/
https://www.tradingview.com/screener
https://etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live Data
https://www.investing.com/indices/indices-futures
https://finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar
https://biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Calculator
https://www.dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>List of hedge fund holdings
https://fintel.io/

>Misc
https://squeezemetrics.com/monitor
https://market24hclock.com/

>> No.18920944 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 897E9F54-746B-40B9-80E0-B954ECE45F54.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18920944

>> No.18767053 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1587960508431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18767053

>> No.18736284 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, y351765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18736284

Is it a good idea to hold some SPXS as a hedge in case my holds or calls get fucked?

>> No.18705863 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, y351765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18705863

Anyone trade stocks but FUD link and shit on crypto just for fun?

>> No.18682635 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, PYQsTA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18682635

>new crypto which claims to be an ETH killer
>is an ERC20 token

>> No.18403620 [View]
File: 199 KB, 1000x847, 1525737096007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18403620

>>18401824



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]