[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.50571997 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1617825320469.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50571997

>>50571980
no, burry is laughing with me

>> No.50487838 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1600103975273.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50487838

I never used to be a bobo but I've been converted. I'm looking to sell the local top and then I really do believe it will crash again.

>> No.50434510 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1647334235680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50434510

>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/50219058#p50219117

>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/50219058#p50219939

Anti-TA / anti-StochRSI anons are seething.

>> No.50276793 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1561132310220.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50276793

One more dump and we go below 20k again, by the looks of futures it will happen by the time the markets open tomorrow, thanks for this little run up mumu, it let me buy some more cheap shorts.

>> No.50267818 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1561132310220.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50267818

And just like that we will never see 21k again, nice try mumu, you managed to pump it a whole 3 days, but now we are going to 10, enjoy the dire because I know I will.

>> No.50070442 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1656443493006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50070442

>>50070306
>this is depressionary.
Excellent, no Mumu left alive.

>> No.50029119 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1612059724728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50029119

>>50029096
Welcome aboard bear brother

>> No.49876494 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1600103975273.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49876494

Why is everything in the green? This is not organic, we just had the biggest rate hikes in 2 decades, and more hikes are not off the table. This feels like a scam pump. Heed my warning biz! Beware!

>> No.49800107 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1655266963785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49800107

Dead cat bounce

>> No.49788700 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1655266963785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49788700

>>49782469

>> No.49769706 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1541759734850.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49769706

>>49769453
I'm going to drink and sleep then

>> No.49767646 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1655266963785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49767646

>>49767609
It's over

>> No.49727039 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1647264053339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49727039

Definitely looks like it's happening: >>49726399
Definitely looks like it's happening: >>49726399
Definitely looks like it's happening: >>49726399
Definitely looks like it's happening: >>49726399

>> No.49700496 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1644969643696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49700496

a few hours ago: >>49696441

>> No.49696441 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1649909694547.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49696441

Unironically.

>> No.49658276 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1589090530699.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49658276

19k waiting room

>> No.49644193 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1623829363302.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49644193

>>49642015
It's about to begin.

>> No.49630860 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1636100629811.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49630860

The 1H and 2H, check em.

>> No.49307687 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1630031886732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49307687

>>49307651
Stoch RSI

>> No.49254583 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1627843990292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49254583

head and shoulders

>> No.49242170 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1643901657857.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49242170

>>49188450
>>49142365
>>49142835
>>49199820

Told you. The 1D Stoch RSI wasn't maxed out.

>> No.30406769 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1529676516940.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30406769

You bagholders still here? Anyone who is just holding and not swingtrading like me is just delusional, you guys are swingtrading too right? It's kinda risky though since Melvin already covered.

Because they have covered, price will fall to 40$ soon but there is still potential for gains after that because of FOMO surrounding the 19th of march date, you guys think I should buy in before then?

However its never reaching 100 000$ like some of you claim, the government wont let that happen because it would crash the market. I myself would sell at 200$.
But for now, LITERALLY JUST SELL, buy C L F or some low cap crypto and go back2reddit.

>> No.30397243 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, ).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30397243

Look again.

>> No.30291026 [View]
File: 298 KB, 750x767, 1533682508410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30291026

>>30289969
oooooops too late again!
Last chance to sell above 130 now



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]