Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30426393 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1583990499962.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30426393

everything on /biz/ is a scam

>> No.30397126 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, we.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30397126

check eth/bidr on binance rn
what
the
fuck.

>> No.30351928 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, we.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30351928

I own a meagre 28 ARTE. Will I make it?

>> No.30340801 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1609159021238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30340801

This is the top of the bullrun. If you know, you know.

>> No.30335346 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30335346

I work 8 hour days for $15/hr

>> No.30254542 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, pepefroggie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30254542

but the friends we made along the way. love you all <333

>> No.30144606 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30144606

I don't hate work that much - i would literally only go outside for food if it wasn't for it

>> No.30066148 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30066148

...should i check the price

>> No.30043219 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1597629792218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30043219

Fuck you.

>> No.29942381 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29942381

...you didn't sell the bottom again...right anon?

>> No.29852080 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1594197529456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29852080

I'm 26 and my uncle wants me to get this job that pays $85k. I know 75% of the material. Should I study the other 25% and get the job? It's software engineering. I could get the job by May-June.

>> No.29840815 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1594197529456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29840815

I'm 26 and my uncle wants me to get this job that pays $85k. I know 75% of the material. Should I study the other 25% and get the job? It's software engineering. I could get the job by May.

>> No.29824640 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29824640

Do you think if you don't dance you lose your job

>> No.29796362 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1611541568325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29796362

/biz/ hasn't produced a single good meme this bull run. Why?

>> No.29770333 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29770333

What is Cardano and why is it mooning so hard

>> No.29760507 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 161298436502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29760507

>foodposting

Is this some sort of coping mechanism

>> No.29734268 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29734268

we're still dumping

>> No.29719035 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29719035

You can only post here if you put in a hard day of work for your boss today

>> No.29704236 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29704236

Now that the bull run is officially over, how much did YOU make anon

>> No.29590692 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29590692

Are there any BSC charts like dextools

>> No.29555620 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 161298436502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29555620

We are going to 40K

>> No.29537923 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, concern.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29537923

>>29537570
There are people here who buy into a rally.

>> No.29524713 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1613830061511.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29524713

>>29520524
>uses a lot of energy
which is why POS is a thing now.
>>29521769
>water made from feces
and? all you did was remove the liquid from the solid, filter and purify it. This is 3rd grade science.

>> No.29512665 [View]
File: 40 KB, 800x450, 1595635419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29512665

Isn't this the time where I'm supposed to buy



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]