[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28442853 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28442853

>>28440792
>investing in real estate
>affordable for more than 5% of people under 30

>> No.26640243 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26640243

>>26639188
None of them. If you're dumb enough to think Trump was bad for the market, it's none of them. You simply don't have the mindset to understand markets.

>> No.26609608 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 1609502477317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26609608

so how is the media going to spin this ?
BTW Reddit will take all the heat and not us

>> No.26577899 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26577899

>>26577045
>1% is enough

No.

>> No.26568536 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26568536

>comment I made on WSB talking about how it'll easily pump past 100 when trying to get redditors to buy several months ago keeps getting updoots now
>mfw I sold in december when it looked like the kikes would never let it happen

Lel

>> No.26444481 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26444481

>no jobs because boomers keep destroying the economy
>"here's some boomers bait image"

Protip: you subtract debt from net worth, if you 'own' 40% of a house, you subtract the other 60%. You aren't worth 500k because you owe 300k to the bank.

>> No.26356742 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26356742

If the Americans dump their stocks today, the boomers that treat BTC as a stock will dump that too. Biden's BTC fud, double-spending fud, the fud of tether, the fud of an american stock crash- all of this may absolutely fuck us bros. Then the chinese will dump too.

>> No.26267156 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 1611104501924.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26267156

>>26265333
>posting an actual female
disgusting newfaggot

>> No.26251833 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26251833

The anti-crypto 78 year old "defeating" the pro-crypto 74 year old made me realize we need better politicians who aren't ancient assholes trying to ruin the lives of people under-40.

>> No.26231625 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 4fa990ad94aced43f83bb0e0441a9717dfec4e2cd9913bb88e874b3f32fe78d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26231625

>>26230921
/biz/ and /tv/ are the new centers of memes, /pol/ and /v/ are old news.

>> No.24232331 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 1605951929101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24232331

>>24229171
>Then I bought 450 shares of PLTR at 22 to celebrate

>> No.24164909 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 1604743916646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24164909

>>24164778
This but unironically
Is it just my schizo power or do you get the same feeling looking at them as you would a couple that stylistically matches each other
It's like she picked him for how he'd look mounted on her

>> No.23808868 [View]
File: 121 KB, 792x560, 1604743916646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23808868

>>23806053
>jew snitches on donald after everything he has done for them
>donald unfollows king jew
>hE oNlY wAnTeD yOuR vOtEs

the absolute state of interpretation



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]