[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.15852198 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1542554783083.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15852198

>>15852082
I know about the price ticker, any more demos?
>Imagine
I am not buying an 'imagine', sorry.
>>15852095
So what do I need chainlink then for? To connect these old sources to a blockchain? To eth? Eth has shown the code is not law.

Still devs are big bag holders and will probabky dump on me.

>> No.12014825 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12014825

>>12014805
don't care, your cult is still shit and I'm out of the entire market until it's dead Go suck the cock of your kike master.

>> No.12013736 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12013736

>>12013699
Wrong, you theorise about a failure mode that isn't empirically validated at all, whilst ignoring the empirically validated one that has spent the past year fucking the entire market in the ass and everybody with two neurons to rub together knows it, and yet you whinge and cry about muh lambo without the slightest hint of comprehension of just how much you and the toxic worthless shiteating assholes like you have destroyed the very fundamental value proposition of the entire space.

>> No.11942746 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1541425226895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11942746

just to add though.. crypto has intrinsic value in TRANSACTING and SUBVERTING GOVERNMENT

maybe core has been subverted by government or corporate sources??

BUT SV IS SURE AS FUCK A HIERARCHICAL BOOTLICKER FEST AND CSW WANTS TO HAVE CONTROL OVER ((((YOUR)))) TOKENS!!!!! CSW WILL TRY TO STOP YOU FROM USING ((((YOUR))))) TOKENS THE WAY (((((YOU))))) WANT TO!!!!!

IS THAT WHY YOU LIKE??? BECAUSE YOU ARE GENETICALLY A CUC.K AND YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IN YOUR STUPID FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS AND BE CONTROLLED BY OTHER MEN?????

And just because blockchain has value.. your tokens are on.ly valued by the institutions, even if they are decentralized peers, that will exchange for them. It is likely though that there will always be some nominal value you can exchange tokens for though because there is an extensive network of trade that exists specifically to get around GOVERNMENT..

SEE WHAT IM SAYING????

SV IS ACTUALLY THE ***MOST*** WORTHLESS CRYPTOCURRENCY OUT OF ALL THE WORTHLESSS CRYPTOCURRENCIES!!! UNLESS CSW SOMEHOW BECAME THE MAYOR OF THE INTERNET LIKE HIS EGO WANTS.. BUT HE FUKKIN WONT BECAUSE EVERYONE FUKKIN HATES HIM AND WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO AVOID GIVING HIM MONEY OR POWER AS YOU SHOULD (NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!)

>>11942726
i didn't mean it like that

>> No.11922769 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11922769

>>11922713
And what happens when n billion users all lock a specific small amount of BTC on lightning, jackass?
Christ you people don't even fucking think for yourselves. Look --outside-- the immediate fucking assumptions of your own personal experience and consider the system as a whole. And there is no ver/wright. There's engineering constructs that preserve the original promise of Bitcoin (BCH) and there are those that don't (BTC/BSV) end of story.

>> No.11900373 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11900373

>>11900284
people think it's a conspiracy theory, but it's not a conspiracy. It's a matter of historical fact that Peter Todd has contact with intelligence agency assets, Luke-jr loudly announced that he would do whatever the government told him, Greg Maxwell used to be a CTO for a router manufacturer, if you think he hasn't received national security letters and complied with them I have a bridge to sell to you, it's not much of a jump from there to figure out what the cianiggers are demanding from him given his present position of power in BTC.
The entire operation is compromised and state owned. I don't like to talk about it cause people think you're crazy and cause it's depressing as fuck, but that really does appear to be the truth of it.

>> No.11865889 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11865889

>>11865841
As a coretard, the only party you're reasonably able to refer to as a scammer is probably bitconnect. And even then, I'm not so fucking sure they're worse than you.

>> No.11852903 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1542816083063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11852903

Also, don't fall for the kike scam that is called Lightning network.
How about the two-way anchoring of WHC and BCH? Unfortunately, currently there is no feasible two-way
anchoring method that issafe, decentralized, and can effectively deal with the inevitable rollback risk of blockchain.
When discussing space travel, Elon Musk said that he was not coming back after immigrating to Mars. The way of
WHC generation via PoB mechanism works the same way as the one-way ticket to Mars.

You know guys. These kikes at blockstream will never give you back your bitcoin. We at Satoshi vision real bitcoin, will burn your bcash forever. Why? Lol what a stupid question.
Because Elon Musk goes one way to Mars, dumbass.

>> No.11850853 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11850853

>>11850841
And functional at 5% of that 1% beats not functional at that 1%. BTC is going to die because it is run by economic incompetents who have no idea what the fuck they're doing. And we are ensuring that BCH does not fall victim to their attacks.
I'm done talking to you, corecucks are fucking boring. neck yourself.

>> No.11840863 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11840863

>>11840821
well, since your centralised softforked shitcoin is supposedly the real bitcoin, re, peer to peer electronic cash, re, disqualifies itself in the fucking title of its founding document, I imagine you can imagine it just fine, you blathering shitcock.

>> No.11823342 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11823342

>>11823269
> didn't achieve consensus
Because it was irrationally opposed contrary to the original roadmap by saboteurs, and for no other fucking reason, cuntbrain.
> When BTC raises block size one day, BCH will be seen for what it is
If this ever happens, BCH will be seen for what it is indeed; RIGHT ALL ALONG, and core will have lost whatever tiny shred of credibility they had left.
> What sounds more decentralized to you
Well it sure as fuck isn't running on a blockchain with a ruleset handed down by fiat on the political declarations of six saboteur neckbeards. And you don't need to run a node to use the chain. SPV works.
> It's common knowledge that Moore's Law is failing or has failed already. Satoshi could not have foreseen that in 2009. In any case, it makes sense to at least take current hardware into account. If there is some leap in computing or networking capacity, there will be no debate.
Spoken like a true complete technical ignoramous. It never stopped, they just kept adding more cores, but that doesn't matter to BTC coretards because your software is not optimised for multi-core operation, because that would invalidate the entire impetus of the argument it's actually difficult to process the volumes in question. And the purpose is to keep you enslaved to the banks, which you are, and which you deserve to be, because you are the stupidest fucking cunt to ever slither out of the oceans.

>> No.11791825 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791825

>>11791805
> I have no clue what I'm talking about so I'm going to just fantasize about my hijacked sabotaged shitcoin winning the war
Fail harder corecuck, it's not happening.

>> No.11756961 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11756961

>>11756882
Where by "debunked" you mean braindead coretards said "is not dumb head" a whole bunch of times.

>> No.11707925 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1541605125137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11707925

>>11707809
Core shills itt

>> No.11699178 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1541605125137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11699178

>>11699099
Dude, where's your argument?

Kys moronic, faggot shill.

>> No.11698306 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1541605125137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11698306

>>11698267
Fuck off Jihan, you're drunk.

Craig Wright is a hero we don't deserve.

>> No.11682760 [View]
File: 325 KB, 960x1227, 1541605125137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11682760

>>11682713
...

>> No.11667185 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11667185

>>11667091
> People are in desperate need for a non-inflationary currency in todays world, not for a different fucing payment method.
They are not mutually exclusive, they are not even unrelated. The one is fucking necessary for the other, otherwise you have a sabotaged shitcoin totally penned by the powers that be and unable to actually have an impact on the economy. You are a fucking retard.
> you think if beecash was getting too popular the institutions wouldn't try to cuck it through all kinds of derivatives?
Right, it comes down to this, what you don't fucking realise is that THIS ALREADY HAPPENED TO YOUR SHITCOIN. You are controlled now, you are hijacked, you are sabotaged. You say "yours will get got too! You will be no different! You cannot escape slavery goy!" and I say, fuck you, bring it on, I escaped the transparent attempt on your shitty chain.
> Seriosuly tell me how confident are you that miners wouldn't decide to print new coins if you give them all the power to decide?
They have no more fucking power to decide in BCH than they do in BTC or any other chain. If they inflate the supply users will dump into assets not so afflicted, like they dumped out of every chain that made fucking retarded decisions. The market is immature now and doesn't yet properly understand left from right, but it's learning, and even in this immature state, even the lowest of the low, the most brainlet retard that exists, read, fucks like you, realise that if they inflate the supply, you fucking dump the coin.
You are a stupid cunt and should go back to your fucking mcjob and stop wasting the time of intelligent people who have to refute your absolute nonsense.

>> No.11645111 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11645111

>>11644156
BTC.
The business model is a fucking complete mess, it's the most transparent scheme for parasitism that has ever been conceived in cryptocurrency. It makes bitconnect look like a bastion of fiduciary responsibility and transparency by comparison, but BEST THING OF ALL is the people who just keep buying the shit no matter how much parasitism we slap on top of it. Pretty soon all the financial malfeasance in the world can be laid fairly at the feet of the sad BTC believers who just keep shovelling actual, productive, cold hard assets out in exchange for that shit.
It's the ultimate toxic asset liquidation program.

>> No.11644876 [View]
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11644876

>>11644828
In the old system of nation states, no matter how much money you have, you will always be required to follow the edicts of inferiors to you with political authority. That is disempowering. "Because I said so" is a fucking retarded way to run a society, and that is the real promise of what cryptocurrencies have to offer the world when fully unleashed. The death of political authority, the anarchocapitalist end goal.
It's no coincidence he's also trying https://www.freesociety.com/
All his actions and philosophy are totally consistent and have been since day one. Butthurt coretards and cynical clueless npcs are the only ones who don't get it, and maybe they're incapable of ever doing so.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]