Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.13823177 [View]
File: 3.72 MB, 450x450, cis_cig_toss.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13823177

>>13821553
I got nothing to lose. I have money and it means nothing, so I figure, maybe if I have more money, it'll mean something.

>> No.13602298 [View]
File: 3.72 MB, 450x450, cis_cig_toss.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13602298

>>13602094
Put 90% of your wealth in vanguard sp500 index funds, split the other 10% between LINK and picking individual stocks like TSLA and other stocks if you're bored, who knows, you might get lucky. That's what I do and I'm getting fucking loaded. Real estate is good too once you're a millionaire but personally I hate all the fucking paperwork involved in that shit.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]