[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.25532323 [View]
File: 297 KB, 1814x1242, georgia-senate-race-results-nov-2020.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25532323

For reference - Perdue v Ossoff Georgia race
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/georgia-senate-results
1.8% lead in the November race
~3% advantage for Republicans in off-year elections
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/do-republicans-really-have-a-big-turnout-advantage-in-midterms/
You're going to tell me that Dems are going to overcome a 4.8% lead when it required unprecedented mobilization of Atlanta in November?
I don't buy it
Warnock v Loeffler, Warnock is going to win
https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Georgia,_2020_(Loeffler_vs._Warnock_runoff)
>32.9% Warnock vs 25.9% Loeffler
unlikely that gap could be closed

Perdue / Warnock victory = market moon 65% probability
Perdue / Loeffler victory = market moon 10%
Ossoff / Loeffler victory = market moon 5%
Ossoff / Warnock victory = market crash 20%
80% probability market moon, 20% chance market crash
Buy the dip
Worst case scenario, the dip will last a week before the market remembers that the Fed has pledged $4.6 trillion in purchases through 2021 and it will recover - take advantage of this dip if it does occur!



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]