[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.15727243 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15727243

>>15727181

>> No.14826553 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14826553

>> No.14780618 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14780618

>>14780456
>Who is Hannah Barron?
She was raised to hunt and fish as a little girl and started posting her hunting/fishing trophy photos to instagram in 2017.
She has no patreon and so far has never stooped to the low level of the ebeggars.
Her sponsorships include some hunting and fishing companies and she is soon to have her own compound bow line.
Shes one of the nicest ladies on the internet and she really preciates RSR posters.

>> No.14738469 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14738469

>>14738406
The major problem with the majority of stable coins at the moment is many of them dont have the capacity to actually scale when the crypto market cap enters into the trillions. This bullrun we're in right now will see massive adoption of stable coins as anons begin selling off into them at the ath. What the Reserve protocol manages to accomplish is the establishment of a regulatory compliant stable coin that has the ability to scale for world wide demand and a crypto market cap exceeding 100 trillion. For these reasons, and a long list of many others, smart money is in on this dark horse early, and make no mistake - marketing for Reserve will kick into high gear in Q3 and many nu-bizlets will miss this boat.

>> No.14610038 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, reservehannah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14610038

I'd certainly precciate it if you would stop mooning while I'm accumulating.

>> No.14549606 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561324223152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14549606

>>14548138
This is basically my folio (minus a smattering of alts I keep for loss harvesting).

I'm building an RSR stack right now, though haven't looked deeply into other projects (I tend to only by after doing a good amount of research).

Other than that XMR is a core hold though the market seems to disagree for whatever reason.

Generally Ethereum bolstering tokens are promising too (MKR, 0x, ENG, OMG), though they're a long play and rely on the success of ETH.

>> No.14403877 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14403877

RSR SPACE MARINES REPORT IN

- Peter Thiel: 42,000,000,000+ RSR
- Commander: 500,000,000+ RSR
- General: 50,000,001+ RSR
- Lieutenant General: 25,000,001-50,000,000 RSR
- Major General: 17,500,001-25,000,000 RSR
- Brigadier General: 12,500,001-17,500,000 RSR
- Colonel: 7,500,001-12,500,000 RSR
- Lieutenant Colonel: 5,000,001-7,500,000 RSR
- Major: 3,500,001-5,000,000 RSR
- Captain: 2,500,001-3,500,000 RSR
- First Lieutenant: 2,000,001-2,500,000 RSR
- Second Lieutenant: 1,500,001-2,000,000 RSR
X<><><>X<><><>X
- Sergeant Major: 1,000,001-1,500,000 RSR
- Master Sergeant: 900,001-1,000,000 RSR
- Sergeant First Class: 700,501-900,000 RSR
- Staff Sergeant: 500,001-700,500 RSR
- Sergeant: 300,501-500,000 RSR
- Corporal: 100,501-300,500 RSR
- Specialist: 50,001-100,500 RSR
- Private: 1-50,000 RSR
X<><><>X<><><>X
- Subhuman RSRlet: 0 RSR

>> No.14361049 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14361049

REPORT IN RSR SPACE MARINES!

- Peter Thiel: 42,000,000,000+ RSR
- Commander: 500,000,000+ RSR
- General: 50,000,001+ RSR
- Lieutenant General: 25,000,001-50,000,000 RSR
- Major General: 17,500,001-25,000,000 RSR
- Brigadier General: 12,500,001-17,500,000 RSR
- Colonel: 7,500,001-12,500,000 RSR
- Lieutenant Colonel: 5,000,001-7,500,000 RSR
- Major: 3,500,001-5,000,000 RSR
- Captain: 2,500,001-3,500,000 RSR
- First Lieutenant: 2,000,001-2,500,000 RSR
- Second Lieutenant: 1,500,001-2,000,000 RSR
X<><><>X<><><>X
- Sergeant Major: 1,000,001-1,500,000 RSR
- Master Sergeant: 900,001-1,000,000 RSR
- Sergeant First Class: 700,501-900,000 RSR
- Staff Sergeant: 500,001-700,500 RSR
- Sergeant: 300,501-500,000 RSR
- Corporal: 100,501-300,500 RSR
- Specialist: 50,001-100,500 RSR
- Private: 1-50,000 RSR
X<><><>X<><><>X
- Subhuman RSRlet: 0 RSR

>> No.14347398 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14347398

>>14347255
Stay triggered soiboi.

PRECIATE YALL RSR HANNAH HATERS

>> No.14339934 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14339934

>Wtf is RSR/RSV/RSD?
RSR = Reserve Rights (used as collateral to keep the RSV stable at $1, also used and burnt to purchase xyz amount of RSV at $1 - so if RSV is $1.20 you can use RSR to arbitrage and buy at $1)

RSV = Reverve (The stable cryptocurrency that is economically and legally robust at any scale. Decentralized, 100% asset backed, and funded by top Silicon Valley investors.)

RSD = Reserve Dollar (A centralized stable coin released this month in conjunction with an app that will allow ppl living in economies in which their currency has hyperinflated to be able to convert what they have into RSD and use it as a currency instead.)

>Why is based Hannah posting actually RSR posting?
Because Hannah is a hunteress much like the same ppl that the Reserve protocol aims to help in real world applications. She isn't dependent on grocery stores like the vast majority of the "banked" are across various economies. What Hannah has in common with the 1.5 billion ppl that are experiencing severe currency problems is that these people hunt, fish, and trap animals to survive since their currency is essentially worthless. Because of that, Hannah posting is about surviving when your govt issued fiat currency has completely failed - putting food on your table the old fashioned way. Not only is Hannah posting based, but it's a reminder of what millions are forced to do on a daily basis because their own fiat money doesn't work for them - hunt, fish, farm, and trap wildlife. Reserve aims to make hunting and fishing a hobby for these ppl rather than a daily requirement.


https://youtu.be/CsssWRy3G-M?t=741

>> No.14329730 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561324223152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14329730

>>14327422
checked

>> No.14323127 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14323127

>>14323100
Colonel reporting in

>>14323110
kys nigger, not based and not hannah pilled

>> No.14315155 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1561323903796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14315155

>Wtf is RSR/RSV/RSD?
RSR = Reserve Rights (used as collateral to keep the RSV stable at $1, also used and burnt to purchase xyz amount of RSV at $1 - so if RSV is $1.20 you can use RSR to arbitrage and buy at $1)

RSV = Reverve (The stable cryptocurrency that is economically and legally robust at any scale. Decentralized, 100% asset backed, and funded by top Silicon Valley investors.)

RSD = Reserve Dollar (A centralized stable coin released this month in conjunction with an app that will allow ppl living in economies in which their currency has hyperinflated to be able to convert what they have into RSD and use it as a currency instead.)

>Why is based Hannah posting actually RSR posting?
Because Hannah is a hunteress much like the same ppl that the Reserve protocol aims to help in real world applications. She isn't dependent on grocery stores like the vast majority of the "banked" are across various economies. What Hannah has in common with the 1.5 billion ppl that are experiencing severe currency problems is that these people hunt, fish, and trap animals to survive since their currency is essentially worthless. Because of that, Hannah posting is about surviving when your govt issued fiat currency has completely failed - putting food on your table the old fashioned way. Not only is Hannah posting based, but it's a reminder of what millions are forced to do on a daily basis because their own fiat money doesn't work for them - hunt, fish, farm, and trap wildlife. Reserve aims to make hunting and fishing a hobby for these ppl rather than a daily requirement.

>Upcoming happenings
RSD launch 6-24-2019 along with the app.
Articles in Forbes and Bloomberg expected by next month.
RSV launches in 2020.
Heavy marketing campaign SOON. (Still stealth phase)

(Circulating supply on CMC is incorrect)
>https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/reserve-rights-token

Dev site: https://reserve.org/
Whitepaper: https://reserve.org/whitepaper.pdf

>> No.14315084 [View]
File: 36 KB, 600x600, reservehannah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14315084

>>14312655
PRECCIATE YALL



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]