[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

>> No.24501508 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1589755843517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24501508

>this is going to make me rich

>> No.24193563 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1596524849566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24193563

>>24193483
lol he got what he fucking deserved, fucking POOED

>> No.24089605 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1596524849566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24089605

>>24089375
>t. pic related

>> No.24060138 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1589755843517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24060138

>Just bought pic related.
>Cant wait to be rich

>> No.23998547 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1589755843517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23998547

>Yes! No replies.
>I am VERY early. Finally a gem /biz/ has not >ruined yet

>> No.23991758 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23991758

>>23991721
>Fuds PNK gets pink ID
>every time

>> No.23907174 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1556289287702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23907174

>>23894954
Let's goy boys.
Village needs new goat.

>> No.23899481 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23899481

I do... thinking about swapping to BCH now before the possible split.

Brown ID, god damn it.

>> No.23723146 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, Panjeet 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23723146

>>23722313

OP is picture related

>> No.23566073 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, PoodarFromBombay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23566073

>>23566011

>> No.23371467 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, PoodarFromBombay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23371467

>>23371398

>> No.23367407 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1590161812207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23367407

>fuck you, this is slander. He is the ultimate chad and /bizness man. You neets are just jelly of this alpha, little sore losers jacking off to hentai in your mama's basement while this leader fucks model bitches every night.

>> No.23258271 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1602620397642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23258271

>>23257294

>> No.23248744 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, Panjeet 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23248744

>>23247622

This is what i am seeing.

>> No.22931722 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22931722

>>22930699
>Wake up stupid kid. In the world there are those who resist and see an opportunity and those like you who scream like a fucking brat who just left his mother's nipple. Go back to your bedroom and play your stupid video games if you don't like money

>> No.22788938 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22788938

>>22786954
>Here it is /biz/, the actual ETH killer. Are you surprised? ETH is old, inefficient, unscalable and costly at present with no fix in sight for years.
>>ALGO trumps ETH's 15 TPS with 1000 TPS.
>>ALGO trumps ETH's high fees coming in at only 0.0004c per transaction.
>>ALGO trumps ETH's transaction times with a finality of 4.5 seconds
>>ALGO is already seeing widespread adoption across the board with the national digital currency of the Marshall Islands set to launch soon, USDC moving over to ALGO alongside ETH (and will no doubt switch 100% to ALGO alone).
>>Poised to be used in CBDCs due to teams connections.
>>Let's not forget the 5.6% interest gained from staking ALGO that requires 0 Effort.
>>ALGO team is insane and is made up of turing award winners and MiT members.
>>Tech is already outstanding for a 1 year old project.
>"But muh ToKeNoMiCs". Get the fuck out of here with your extremely lazy FUD. No one wants to hear it.
>"But muh 10 BiLlIoN sUpPlY" this literally wont matter. Go get something better to complain and FUD about.
>"But muh YoU'Re geTtINg DuMpEd On". Fucking idiot these are the staking rewards program. https://algorand.foundation/stakingrewards
>"But muh ETH 2.0 iS cOmInG sOoN". Just another opportunity for ETH to fail miserably. That's if ever does release. Maybe in a few years.
>I don't know what else to tell you, Anon. If you aren't stacking ALGO, you're never gunna make it.

>> No.22102270 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22102270

>>22102231
>where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words anon you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that 4chan doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

>> No.21491606 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1589755843517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21491606

>Why do you hate money, /biz/?

>> No.21314936 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1587837973342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21314936

>>21314901
no, just sell it goyim

>> No.21237704 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21237704

>>21235676
>Dump harder pls
>Still accumulating

>> No.21092419 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21092419

>>21092231
>- Layer 1 solution to scalability and speed (Lachesis consensus protocol)
>- Academically-researched development (similar to cardano)
>- Fantom.finance DeFi platform
>- regular github development
>- Port Ethereum Solidity contracts in about five minutes
>- Same Ethereum addressing system
>- Suite of defi tools being released
>As Ethereum is strained and begins to show cracks, Fantom provides real solutions.
>At 30% (of today's Ethereum MC) , it'd be nearly a 700x.
>Even 1% puts it about a 20x.
>So many coins did that last run.

>> No.20982304 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1596524849566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20982304

>>20982274
>SUKU
Kys

>> No.20982062 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1596524849566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20982062

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.
You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.
And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.
So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

>> No.20981589 [View]
File: 41 KB, 621x414, 1574269456030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20981589

>>20980837
Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.
You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.
And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange.
So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The .2% bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Navigation
View posts[-48][-24][+24][+48][+96]