[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.50516831 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1653069477554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50516831

>>50516498
unironically lurk more. My ears perk up when I come across any threads/posts/images/links related to what the big movers of the global financial system are planning. it's not so much about searching the info out, but more about being prepared to recognize what news is significant, and being able to connect disparate data points together into the bigger picture

>picrel

>> No.50515881 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1653069477554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50515881

>>50515103
>be me, age 22, first job out of college
>"Man, I should really open a Roth IRA or something now that I'm starting to have income"
>procrastination.jpg
>8 years go by
>still no retirement account at age 30
>crypto portfolio -70%
>Bidenflation
>stock indexes bottoming
>finally open a Roth 2 days ago

Feels good to time the market perfectly

>> No.50484120 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1653689510831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50484120

>>50483776
Caps also allow anons to share information that is not as obvious to the monitoring services as to what has been seen.
When someone clips something, thousands can see it without a red flag going up.
When you link somewhere then analytics and tracking can see how many people saw the information and the "oy vey shut it down" happens faster.
This doesn't really apply to your inane Twitter post, but does when important information needs to be saved and shared.
Anons can immediately "right click + save" and have a library of valuable information that is not possible if no one posts caps.
Imagine if there were no screencaps.
Imagine if all posters were like you.
How shitty would it be?

>> No.49918666 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1649629182742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49918666

>> No.49830461 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, EA7CB73D-E1A7-477A-BF31-71DCC55D7368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49830461

>>49830442

>> No.49245129 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1653689510831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49245129

>>49238749
>>49238383
You are going to have to accept logic will only get you so far and you have to trust your gut and intuition anon.

But to be more specific, and I shouldn't do this, there are more connections between BTC and XRP than just this book with Ripple in the title.

>> No.30116854 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, how to invest properly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30116854

>>30114571
You'll be hearing from my lawyer if these don't work out.
I stopped reading after the first line.
Disclaimer has to be upfront or you are liable.
>>30115597
The schizo meme is one of those hidden truths.
In order to see the world as clearly as possible you have to be able to see it from vantage points other than your own.
Actually "becoming" another person is the easiest way to do that.
>what would I do if I were...
Become that person and it is a lot easier to figure out.

>> No.29891660 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1607173901057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29891660

>>29891501
if the SEC suit ends and it gets relisted it might poomp the volume though.

also if a suitcase full of money falls from the sky into my back yard then i will buy a beautiful pony and name it Oreo!

these are two things that i want to happen

>> No.29013599 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1607173901057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29013599

>>29011479
i knew it! the discord fags are behind the 33million/luxembourg/footpic/other fake and lame larps.

lmao you really did get some people to think Elon posted Grimes' foot when it was clearly either a man or obese woman's foot. that was kinda funny.

>>29013248
make no mistake, if any entity (corporate or otherwise) wants to pay me for my posting service, i am more than happy to entertain offers, unless they go against my moral code, which corresponds to the teachings of Jesus in the New Testament

send offers to: [email protected]

>> No.28739581 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, how to invest properly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28739581

Is anyone getting a "XRP is not available" message when they attempt to use Bitrue?

>> No.28416413 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 15B786B3-701F-4BAB-B51B-2A726F3D4A29.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28416413

>>28409683
Pic attached is all you need to know. You’re welcome.

>> No.28293173 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, how to invest properly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28293173

>>28293053
>if I make up and entire back story about this person I don't even know then I am right
I have 20 employees and my wife is a neurologist.
I'm here for the same reason I was in the Sandy Hook threads. Which is to say, some amorphous notion.

>> No.27850350 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1606255891627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27850350

A week ago, my uncle called me and asked how to buy some "dodge coins". This is how I knew to double down on AAVE instead.

>> No.27577452 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1605921278631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27577452

previous thread >>27556460

Americans can still buy XRP on Uphold or Bitrue
[NY can swap crypto on Bitrue with USDC/XRP pair]

>Ripple’s Response to SEC Lawsuit:
https://twitter.com/s_alderoty/status/1355212298814693380

>Lawyer Explains:
https://www.youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare/Spark Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bMGWE6dJiw

>Flare/Spark Distribution:
https://blog.flare.xyz/further-information-on-the-spark-token-distribution

>Flare Finance Intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7UN3RboLM

>Flare Finance FAQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Rs_DyuAq8 [Embed] [Embed]

>Flare Finance Website:
https://flr.finance

>Flare Finance GitHub:
https://github.com/flrfinance

>SEC Lawsuit:
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2020-338

>XRP Ledger:
https://dex.xrplapps.com

>XRP Richlist:
https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
https://pastebin.com/pZdQbREq

>Insiders Threads:
https://pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Insider/UHNWI/Mellon Threads:
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S16595583
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S17266853
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S17914598
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S18102776
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S18417446
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19283439
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19919081
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19980410
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20098041
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20429829
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20720991

>The Myth of Market Cap:
http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2

>XRP FUD BINGO:
https://fudbingo.com

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/@JoelKatz
https://twitter.com/@looP_rM311_7211
https://twitter.com/PRX113 [Mr. Pool archives]
https://twitter.com/flrfinance [Flare Finance]
https://twitter.com/flarenetworks
https://twitter.com/CommunityFlare

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/Trezor

>> No.27537688 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, investingguide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27537688

what stonks are yall buying for the great reset?
I am stacking EV at the moment.

>> No.27375761 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1612153654641.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27375761

Finally got to buy my stack back. Thanks newfags I'm 2x my previous stack now.

>> No.27340019 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, how to invest properly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27340019

>>27339633

>> No.27328357 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1605921278631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27328357

$1 EOH (end-of-hour)

>> No.27312974 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, how to invest properly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27312974

>> No.27266255 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, SCHIZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27266255

Previous thread: >>27255480

Americans can still buy XRP on Uphold or Bitrue
NY can swap crypto on Bitrue with USDC/XRP pair

>Ripple’s Response to SEC Lawsuit:
https://twitter.com/s_alderoty/status/1355212298814693380

>Lawyer Explains:
https://www.youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare/Spark Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bMGWE6dJiw

>Flare/Spark Distribution:
https://blog.flare.xyz/further-information-on-the-spark-token-distribution

>Flare Finance Intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7UN3RboLM

>Flare Finance FAQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Rs_DyuAq8

>Flare Finance Website:
https://flr.finance

>Flare Finance GitHub:
https://github.com/flrfinance

>SEC Lawsuit:
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2020-338

>XRP Ledger:
https://dex.xrplapps.com

>XRP Richlist:
https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
https://pastebin.com/pZdQbREq

>Insiders Threads:
https://pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Insider/UHNWI/Mellon Threads:
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S16595583
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S17266853
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S17914598
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S18102776
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S18417446
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19283439
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19919081
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S19980410
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20098041
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20429829
>>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S20720991

>The Myth of Market Cap:
http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2

>XRP FUD BINGO:
https://fudbingo.com

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/@JoelKatz
https://twitter.com/@looP_rM311_7211
https://twitter.com/PRX113 [Mr. Pool archives]
https://twitter.com/flrfinance [Flare Finance]
https://twitter.com/flarenetworks
https://twitter.com/CommunityFlare

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/Trezor

>> No.27122700 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1611567455268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27122700

Who /reset/ ready here

>10k zerps
>2oz physical gold
>170oz physical silver
>2 March 17 VIX 75c
>6 month supplies of tuna cans

>> No.26967843 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1607173901057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26967843

>tfw you realize that XRP is about to be delisted from all major exchanges in the USA right as it moons so thousands if not millions of new investors will learn to use the XRPL Dex via XUMM and usher in a new age of decentralized finance and it was all planned to go this way from the start

interesting times we are living in.

>> No.26910622 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1611764326461.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26910622

>>26909558
You need diamond hands for this hodl. Once the SEC suit is settled then all the normalfags are gonna want it again. In the mean time buy some DOGE since that is going to utilize the flare network as well.

>> No.26686227 [View]
File: 446 KB, 857x1202, 1611567455268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26686227

>Davos meeting starts today
>Hedge funds (and thus large banks) getting BTFO and needing to be bailed out soon

Timing is just too perfect.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]