Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search: , offset: 48


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28157657 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1571365844120.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28157657

Ah another day making money from home doing absolutely nothing.

>> No.28153979 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28153979

>>28151623
>>28151689
thanks anons. I hadn't done any research on the two until today. had no idea they were for decentralized trading of stocks and whatnot.
these projects are disrupting traditional trading in a way never before seen, and it still feels early to the boat.

>> No.27979402 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27979402

>>27978531

>> No.27969819 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1602771773357.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27969819

Anonymous (ID: s8ZWHjrn) 02/06/21(Sat)23:06:56 No.27969084▶>>27969621 >>27969742
Historically, GRT is a pump and dump. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data. The entire market is being run by trade bots. Large GRT tokens have been already allocated to holders, way before GRT even hit the exchange platforms, because of testnet operations (before mainnet).

I estimate each token to be valued at 0.30-0.35 maximum until larger companies want to use it, which currently they don't, because it is too expensive too. ETH is expensive, in general, to use anyway.

With that being said, GRT is a utility token which means the price has to remain low for companies to even want to use it. It is just the way it is right now.
>>
Anonymous (ID: aXVa1sBZ) 02/06/21(Sat)23:12:01 No.27969396▶
>>27968319 (OP)
>Historically, GRT is a pump and dump. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data. The entire market is being run by trade bots. Large GRT tokens have been already allocated to holders, way before GRT even hit the exchange platforms, because of testnet operations (before mainnet).
>I estimate each token to be valued at 0.30-0.35 maximum until larger companies want to use it, which currently they don't, because it is too expensive too. ETH is expensive, in general, to use anyway.
>With that being said, GRT is a utility token which means the price has to remain low for companies to even want to use it. It is just the way it is right now.
>>
Anonymous (ID: EaL5gpJc) 02/06/21(Sat)23:15:48 No.27969621▶>>27969692
>>27969084
Please stop with this pasta

>> No.27870272 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27870272

>>27870142

>> No.27856474 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1612181037269.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27856474

>>27855548
>from pol

welcome fren

>> No.27835116 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27835116

>>27833861

>> No.27820636 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27820636

Cheers to my sashimi bros

>> No.27672069 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, D92E8D19-4D2D-40C4-890B-A45CC1B33838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27672069

>>27671888
cannot be accurate. only goes to 10mil

>> No.27667034 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1612181037269.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27667034

>>27664427
BASED

>> No.27664778 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1571365844120.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27664778

>> No.27636511 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 3gf2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27636511

>>27636245
also be a bro and use this link when u sign up on coinbase so we both get 10 dollars each

https://www.coinbase.com/join/klkken_h

>> No.27630890 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, B72995310184.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27630890

Well that's it, I literally dumped my bags 15 minutes before it pumped. After staring at my screen for days and trying to avoid any potential dumps, I knew I would end up fucking up my only chance to get rich this year. I'm a piece of shit faggot. I think I'm gonna kms.

>> No.27614835 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, FD0346C1-7534-4D0F-A17F-C38725C537BC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27614835

>Keep telling people to hold the line and diamond hands
>Actually sold my GME for a 3x last week

>> No.27528556 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1612239477346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27528556

Ignore all shills, of which there are many.

>> No.27527363 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1612239477346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27527363

>>27527135
>We've paid to shill silver across the media and plebbit
I know Melvin! Still not buying it and HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDING GME.

>> No.27517990 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, CD55AAB1-B42A-4836-8740-AAA645B5FD7E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27517990

Bought at $60 and sold at $200 1 week ago, but I keep spreading diamond hands and short laddering attacks cope to bagholders

>> No.27517317 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, to rite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27517317

>>27516941
We cannon lose.

>> No.27514806 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, to rite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27514806

>>27514675
Yes Mr. Heydrich

>> No.27514141 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, 1611692120188.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27514141

Good thing I listened to /biz/ instead of "le diamond hand" redditors.

>> No.27501093 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, a toast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27501093

Mmm hello yes I am a 130+ IQ MENSA member but also -90% overall in my portfolio, how are we doing today?

>> No.27498013 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, to rite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27498013

>>27497871
1000 anon. We're all gonna make it.

>> No.27486698 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, cheers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27486698

>>27486437

>> No.27450713 [View]
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, D5139DF5-C13E-42C0-98A9-664E1552F0C3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27450713

>>27449089
Very soon.



Navigation
View posts [-48] [-24] [+24] [+48] [+96]