The video you picture doesn't show any modeling, he just made squire models at different shapes and bend it. The entire video is like this.
1) sponsor ad
2) tells everyone how he wants it made with pictures
3) imports pre-made animation model
4) make squire models and shapes it
5) find textures (not legal used ones)
6) add more models that are then shaped a little
7) more textures
8) ends video
It's very telling that he does not model or animate. One of his live streams with the infinite journeys, he said "This is first time doing a model." Then follows it up with "I always do photo scans". He never made the character model. Next live stream He even admits all he did was move some things a little and smooth default models.
This guy is not a maker, he is a VFX kind of guy. He lacks animation 101, uses Blender and lies to get what he needs from Youtube.
So yes this guy is a fraud, he can't do 3D art without photo scan and only does Youtube stuff, a very big flag of Blender scam.