[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 116 KB, 804x1003, EFAD1291-124D-4645-A54D-4EBFB963F123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
714001 No.714001[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Every single man on this board is a virgin, a child predator, gay, and dead in real life. Your dick has been cut off in real life. I’m making a model argument, and since the arguments in your pants are tiny, the court is ruling in my favor. At this point you have a complete inability to pretend you aren’t virgins.

>> No.714002

>>714001
>Every single man on this board is a virgin
and that, of course, includes you as well

>> No.714003

>>714002

every woman on the planet has outed as having sex with me. Objection over-ruled.

>> No.714008

>>714001
Hi I am a 15 year old virgin. I have never had sex, I've never been kissed on the lips, and I've never been kissed on the cheek. I want to find a girl who will love me forever. I want her to smother my face with kisses with her amazing lipstick on a daily basis. I want her to let me kiss her vagina for 3 hours straight. I want to cuddle her every single night and have sex with her (condoms of course because children are gay). I want to love her. I want her to love me. I don't want to be lonely. I know I'll find someone someday. If I find nobody, I will honestly kill myself. I want to be loved. If you are a girl between the age of 18 and 69, please send me nudes on my instagram: Racurtis_1022 , my DMs are open to all. Thanks, much appreciated.

>> No.714009

>>714002
>>714003
>>714008
Op here!
VIRGIN ALERT. Are you gunna marry her? No? Than what do you care what she looks like? LMAO (laughing my ass off). You're just there to smash P U S S Y. That's 1 thing virgins just don't understand. They wait for the perfect anime girl and ignore all the rest. Guess what. JUST SMASH THE PUSSY AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. Maybe one day you'll learn, but until that day you'll remain a little virgin boy x3. I've smashed 90 YEAR OLD PUSSY , I've smashed 700 POUND PUSSY , I don't care. At the end of the day, I get laid, and you don't.

>> No.714015

>>714001
>Every single man on this board is a virgin

oh thank god

i thought someone stole my virginity for a second