Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 90 KB, 1366x768, 34038_dragon_ball_z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
681681 No.681681 [Reply] [Original]

Hi, /3/. Wondering if you can tell me what program I need in order to help me accomplish something.

I have an image - a cover of a music single, to be specific - the band name's logo has been designed to resemble the kinds of light bulbs you'd see surrounding a vanity sort of mirror in a dressing room.

I would like random "bulbs" in the logo to flash. Further, can flashes occur to a certain speed to match the beat-per-minute of the song?

Also, for the name of the album which is also written on the cover, I'd like each letter to "flash," one-after-the-other and back, repeating for the length of the song/video.

What would I need to accomplish this? After Effects or something like that? I have Final Cut Pro X, if that helps...

>> No.681703

>>681681
I can I help you with this, it's actually not that hard! But I'm not going to, for a few reasons but namely. 1) you're in the wrong board. 2) you didn't ask on the questions for thread thus destroying an old thread.

>> No.681710

>>681703

agh damnit. alright. my apologies & i understand my eff up. sorry bout that.

>> No.681711

>>681703
At the very least, could you tell me what board would be most appropriate to ask this?

>> No.681713

>>681711

>>>/gd/360825

>> No.681714

>>681681
>can flashes occur to a certain speed to match the beat-per-minute of the song?
Derivative TouchDesigner is specialized software for this sort of thing. It's quite technical however, so maybe not what you are looking for.

>> No.681715

>>681713
>>681714

appreciate both responses, Anons.

Kind Regards.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action