[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 376 KB, 600x400, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
677609 No.677609 [Reply] [Original]

Is there any fast 3d software that allows you to do real-time quick mockups of fisheye lens perspective?
Something like SketchUp but suppoorts fisheye lens.

>> No.677613

>>677609
I imagine most 3D software with cameras can do this, but to be less generic 3D max can definitely do this

>> No.677615

>>677609
real time as in rendering the scene but you be able to rotate the camera and shit, or just viewport rendering, but you cant see fish eye effects in viewports. it has to be rendered, and typically blender is the only thing not super laggy about it, but evee doesnt support it so you have go use cycles, that or use a different rendering engine like redshift.

>> No.677677

>>677613
3ds max would be way to resource intensive for what I'm looking for

>>677615
Yes as in you can rotate the camera. It doesn't have to be in the viewport.
I'll check out Blender.
If true real-time isn't supported, does the render engine at least update quickly as I rotate around the viewport?

>> No.677678

what if you use a sphere with texture mapped as reflection and put a camera very close to it and rotate the texture.

>> No.677680

>>677677
>If true real-time isn't supported, does the render engine at least update quickly as I rotate around the viewport?
yeah cycles is decent enough for that since you can change the computation to GPU, but like i said u can use other render engines with gpu acceleration, but blender should suffice.

>> No.677681

>>677678
except op wants to move around the fucking environment you ignoramus