[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 504 KB, 1000x1000, 3D Printed House - Rec0deD88.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
612571 No.612571 [Reply] [Original]

http://rec0ded88.com/3d-printers-build-houses-in-under-a-day/

>> No.612625

My job as a general contractor is safe

>> No.612684

>>612571
How the fuck is this impressive?
Give me 10k$ and 4 people and i will put down all walls up to first story in 7 hours not in 24 ... on a house 8x the size.

At my last job we had this tiny crane just for setting those big 60cm x 50 cm and 100x120 silicate blocks, you literally could put down a meter square of wall in 4 minutes. Just lift, slap in some mortar, put it down, level it, list next one.. with 3 people you can put one large every 60 seconds.
How much wall will this printer print in 5 minutes? 20cm square?

Also the article they took numbers from is full of mistakes and contradictions.
For one they claim it was printed in a day. But its 24 hours of printing over multiple days, not counting setting up the printer itself which is another day and taking it apart another day. Its solid 6 days of work.
Also the article claims the house is 650 feet square, yet the pictures of the house clearly show its 100 to 150 feet square.
Fucking 650 feet square for one floor is a fucking mansion, how the fuck cna you make sucha mistake.

And its not the working force thats keeping the poor form having houses, its material costs and more importantly cost of land.

Anyway, FAKE NEWS strike again.