[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 10 KB, 284x177, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
478201 No.478201 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, I'm from /agdg/ and I'm looking for a 3D artist. Yeah, yeah, "you'll never actually do it" and all that.

I will, but I have no way to really prove that to you via 4chan, judge at your own discretion.

Making a mount and blade clone. Mainly for the experience and portfolio. Assets don't have to be great, and if you can animate, that's even better.

Cannot guarantee pay either, I'd love to pay you, and if this game ever goes to market, I'll give you half of what it makes.

Very chill work, I'll send you updates and meshes to do, and you just send me them whenever your ready. I'm also going to GDC next year, and this will be one of the main projects I show off (to potential employers) if you're going as well or if you want something more to show off we can arrange something there as well.

>> No.478202
File: 37 KB, 400x386, 1421622037998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cannot guarantee pay either, I'd love to pay you, and if this game ever goes to market, I'll give you half of what it makes.

>> No.478222

I also browse /agdg/. Here's a section from /3/'s sticky

>Part 3:
5) "Ok, I see I'm not very good at this stuff, can you model ______ for me?"

No, anybody with any decent skill on this board does this work for a living or for some kind
of gain. Some of those just starting out may pick up the project but don't expect Miets Meier
level of work. You get what you pay for.

Just learn to model on your own, or ask someone on /agdg/. Also 4chan is not an ideal place to build a gamdev team.

>> No.478227

Im terrible and I can make terrible models for you. Post info

>> No.478237

I browse /agdg/ aswell
look through the threads man im sure you'll find what you need.

>> No.478276

>>478201
>Mount and Blade clone
Noice. How many times I've fantasized about making clones about my favorite games, but tfw no programming and no artistic knowledge. Very interested in this OP, maybe someday we can work together, post contact info if you can (a blog or something).

>> No.478295

>>478201
what engine?

>> No.478300

>>478201
I'd do it for free but I'm fucking shit at 3d modelling
I just come here cause people are nice and to try to get motivated to work on texturing my robot tank thing

>> No.478303

>>478222
where is?