[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 12 KB, 255x192, 1429960243025.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
475246 No.475246 [Reply] [Original]

I cant belive this

I work over world top-largest internet project in internet history.

My animator guy died in car akcident with his girlfriend 2 weeks ago

We have project relase dellay for over 5 weeks now

I hire anyone suitable for the project after quick interview , who is able to make animation like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5I3VnCHWsU

For project introduction. also I " pay " 5000 € for start.

If there are only amatur's newbies here, pleas tell me where can I find someone with proper skills.

>> No.475247

>>475246
Go to polycount. There are no good artists here, and that place is full of good artists.

>> No.475250

>>475247
>There are no good artists here, and that place is full of good artists.

You sure bout that?

>> No.475251
File: 5 KB, 184x184, Max Payne.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> I work over world top-largest internet project in internet history
> I " pay " 5000 € for start.
> amatur's newbies here, pleas tell me

>> No.475254

>>475251

oh come on, I know 4chan, lots of diferent ppls here, so why not to simply ask ?

I'm the project designer ... not technician

>> No.475258

>>475246
The way you word this make you seem psychopathic for being more emotional over delayed deadlines than the death of a colleague. Even if that was the case, it probably would have been better to write simply stating facts rather than putting emotional emphasis in weird places.

>> No.475259

wasn't there another thread where someone wanted the same thing but without the death?

>> No.475280

>>475258

They say over 80% of sukcsefull buisnessmans are psychopats..

The guy who died was my good friend
Unfortunetly I lost lots of close people and close animals/pets .. loved living creatures in my life.
I get use to it.. people die, I will die ... happens

Even about my own plans, projects, I allways chose some friends, who will take over ... in case if I will die myself ... I tell them that straight..

I might sounds cold, but I'm not.

It allways hurt like hell, losing someone rellaiable , close, trusted..

Sebastian was a good man, better than most of people out there, he allways was doing without asking for anything in return.

He allways was giving 110% into anything... .

Most kind, noble person I knew.

Life is so unfair

>> No.475329

>>475246
>no contact info
>no info about project

seems legit.

>> No.475353

>>475329

Email: poliword4456@gmail.com

If anyone got the skills, .. feel free to contact me

>> No.475354

This type of work really isn't 3D, more motion graphics done in AE.

>> No.475370

>>475280
I guess its time for you to die then because so far you have just been a missinformed piece of shit.

What does this even mean?
>I work over world top-largest internet project in internet history.

Also
>also I " pay " 5000 € for start.

The way you wrote pay isnt very convincing

>> No.475373
File: 48 KB, 500x363, is-this-real-life[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>475280
> sukcsefull buisnessmans Unfortunetly allways rellaiable

>> No.475374

>>475373
No, this is the true power of Poland.
Search the gmail for more fun facts!

>>475246
OP, since your end goal is a website perhaps you should start building the framework for that before you think about art/marketing? Have something to show people so they get interested.

>> No.475375

So has anyone actually tried to contact this clown? Because I'd be interested to know what kind of scam he's running here.

>> No.475379

>>475375

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2295188

>> No.475380

>>475373

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/drishtikone/2013/10/are-ceos-and-entrepreneurs-psychopaths-multiple-studies-say-yes/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2013/04/25/the-disturbing-link-between-psychopathy-and-leadership/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/06/14/why-some-psychopaths-make-great-ceos/

>> No.475381

> If you care about your country, no matter what country you are from - and you want everything best for your country and its people - Our project is in best interest for You.

What the fuck is that even mean you stupid bitch ?
Time to time these underage retards who strongly believe they have business skills and can scam people pop up and do these hilarious entertainments which fails every single time. It's really fun to watch tho

>> No.475385

>>475379

>Muh his idea isn't that bad even through his english is horrible and he is an idea guy.

I could do the programming, through I would use node js and not php.

>>475246

Hi OP, no one is going to take you serious. Especially, when you seem like a scam.

Ideas are sort of useless.

Also, your idea sounds sort of stupid.

>> No.475388
File: 38 KB, 250x250, PoliwordIcon250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>475385

"Hi OP, no one is going to take you serious. Especially, when you seem like a scam."

Some people already did, they know the details, they totally up for it.

"Ideas are sort of useless.

Also, your idea sounds sort of stupid."

Why the idea sounds sort of stupid ?

If You will claim that majority of people are too stupid/ignorant and they dont deserve that power - its not our problem, people will get what they deserve based on how they will use our " toll ", based on decisions they make

"Ideas are sort of useless." + its not idea anymore, its a project, construction in progress, project public relase as soon we finish video animations ( introduction ) , would be done allready 5 weeks ago, but as I said above, Sebastian ... and all the videos he made, gone - on His computer.

>> No.475400

>>475246
>I work over world top-largest internet project in internet history.

This sentence tells everyone that your ego is the number one problem in your project, not the absence of a key project member.

That kind of asshole bravado stopped being cute with Dino deLaurentiis in 1979.

> youtube link

This is the second time you've begged /3/ for the magic beans behind what is fairly average animation, suggesting you don't know shit about the medium you're supposedly piloting. Second vote against you.

I feel for you losing someone key to your project, I actually do. But your social skills are nonexistent and you're giving away how far removed from the technical end you are.

>> No.475401

>>475388
>Sebastian ... and all the videos he made, gone - on His computer.

which also died in the car crash, I'm thinking.

Any project of this importance not using a centralized version control (and the implied backups to server) isn't anything more than a hobby of yours.

I don't think you're a scam but I know you aren't responsible enough to be managing a project.

Him being killed in a car crash should have lost you an artist, not all of his assets. An artist jumping ship from a project loses you all his assets.

>> No.475418

">I work over world top-largest internet project in internet history.

This sentence tells everyone that your ego is the number one problem in your project, not the absence of a key project member.
"

No Sir, its pure logic, this project might be the last hope to stop the "happening" in form of III World War, this project might be the beginning of " absolute democracy " in its pure, uncorrupted way without any form of manipulation.

Doesn’t matter if you rich or poor, popular in media or not - if you will allow people on Poliword to like you, support you , you have chance to become politician, or even your country president.

People will have first time opportunity to truly monitor politician’s activity, to change their country structure, politician structure.

We will give people power and faith that they actually might change something, change the reality they live in, starting from the top and ending up at the lowest ranks of administration, moving to position people that they know, truly support and truly trust.

This project will have possibility to overthrow entire governments, so no its not about my ego Sir, its about life of us all and our future.

>> No.475419

As I said - possibly biggest internet project in history on international almost unlimited scale. People will have enough power to shape the reality they live in, question is ... how many people, from how many country's will be smart enough to use it.

"
This is the second time you've begged /3/ for the magic beans behind what is fairly average animation, suggesting you don't know shit about the medium you're supposedly piloting."

I dont know a crap about animating anything, I need those animations ,... introduction/turitorials to explain people like you - without much idea, how this project suposto work, how the features will work ... in form of interesting clear to understand " cartoon" animation that actually might drag attention of everybody, not only of "few" that show any interest into politics ..etc

>> No.475420

" Second vote against you."

What are you talking about Sir ? I'm here asking for help, not for rating my idea or anything like that.. if you willing to help, join the project, stop whining if you have no idea what you talking about Sir

Those animation videos are for people, not for my personal fun ... if it would be up to me I would release this project long ago without getting into trouble of asking people with proper skills to join in ..

>> No.475421

"Any project of this importance not using a centralized version control (and the implied backups to server) isn't anything more than a hobby of yours.

I don't think you're a scam but I know you aren't responsible enough to be managing a project.

Him being killed in a car crash should have lost you an artist, not all of his assets. An artist jumping ship from a project loses you all his assets."

I'm not responsible enough to be managing this project ? are you insane ?

By allowing people to know about this project , allowing public to hear of it - I put my head at risk of being killed by whoever will want this project to be stopped.
There is plenty of people out there with monopoly for power, willing to do everything to maintain in power, eliminate every possible threat.

This project, my crew are this threat for them, we must make sure it wont be worth for them to hunt us down, and even if - that someone else will take control over this project and continue doing this work..

Sebastian was MasterAdmin, animator public voice and face of Poliword, it will be hard to replace him, but he was not necessary for this project to become reality.

Everything is well secured, project might be delayed but wont be stopped cause of that.

>> No.475434

>>475419
>possibly biggest internet project in history on international almost unlimited scale.

>People will have enough power to shape the reality they live in

I look forward to the article in Wired telling us all how you saved virtual reality and made Summer Wars real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy_h4Lc5QSE

>> No.475451
File: 121 KB, 334x257, Screenshot_3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>475418
what the fuck are you even talking about

>> No.475452

>kick starter videos
>Animated in AE
>Polish
>Politics
>unpaid

Into the trash.

>> No.475466
File: 1.94 MB, 230x175, 1369620271765.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>475247
>that place is full of good artists

>> No.475490

>>475466

At least the professional artist/shit lord ratio is a lot higher than here.

>> No.475493

>>475490
Comparing any website to 4chan is a mute point

>> No.475497

>>475493
moot*...

>> No.475516

>>475466
"Everyone sucks except me" - /3/ anons

Also the polycount WIP thread is much more impressive than the /3/ WIP thread

>> No.475517

>>475516
>kitsch impresses me

lel

>> No.475518

>>475246
> shit-tier troll with fake broken english
> offers to pay 5000 €
> gives out gmail in thread
> 28 replies

One of you in this thread is going to get exactly what you deserve, which is to have money stolen from you by this nigerian prince.

>> No.475520

>>475518

Why you must be so .... .. you an ass Sir ... seriusly

You have nothing specific against me or the project but still you bitch about my broken english...

>> No.475546

>>475418
>We will give people power and faith that they actually might change something, change the reality they live in, starting from the top and ending up at the lowest ranks of administration, moving to position people that they know, truly support and truly trust.

No, no you won't.

>>475419
>I dont know a crap about animating anything, I need those animations ,... introduction/turitorials to explain people like you - without much idea, how this project suposto work, how the features will work ... in form of interesting clear to understand " cartoon" animation that actually might drag attention of everybody, not only of "few" that show any interest into politics ..etc

You want visual rhetoric to prop up ideas that can't hold up on their own, and you're admitting as much.

Go suck your own dick until your back breaks, you charlatan.

>> No.475597

>>475546
>No, no you won't.

Yes we will, deal with it

>> No.475601

>>475597
Moses, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, and even Joseph Smith managed without needing puppet shows.

As a project developer myself I am keenly aware of how visuals bypass rational thinking and go straight for the emotional.

As a former political activist, I know if your idea had merit you wouldn't be afraid to share it, you'd be trumpeting it and covered in groupies begging you to LET them help with it for free.

I don't blame you for being protective of what you obviously believe is precious, but Hollywood is full of wannabe screenwriters who refuse to tell what they're working on because it's just so great that other people will obviously steal it.

Also, the Valentine's Day video's animation is functionally 2D and could have been made in ToonBoom, AfterEffects or even Flash. Used well, it's not even noticeable:

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/flash/how-japanese-animators-use-flash-to-create-amazing-tv-animation-102340.html

>> No.475751

>>475601

>> "As a project developer myself I am keenly aware of how visuals bypass rational thinking and go straight for the emotional. "

Well in fact opposite... those "animations" are all about rational-explenation.

Its dificult to explain this project in few sentences... project description on a paper its 10 pages of PDF document...

But in video animation , I will be able to ilustrate project features directly to people.

Those videos are more important than description, to allow people unerstand more clearly about true power of this project, its all possibilities, mechanics..

>>As a former political activist, I know if your idea had merit you wouldn't be afraid to share it, you'd be trumpeting it and covered in groupies begging you to LET them help with it for free.

I don't blame you for being protective of what you obviously believe is precious, but Hollywood is full of wannabe screenwriters who refuse to tell what they're working on because it's just so great that other people will obviously steal it."

No, nobody can steal it Sir, we will publicate all details about this project to public opinion when we will start kickstarter campaign.

>> No.475752

>>475601

Sir listen, this is huge. international..project with global range.

As soon we finish animations - we will start kickstarter campaings in few major country's, it will be time for people to get familiar with this project, and show their first " support " to it,, if they will want it, and I'm sure they will.

We keep project details hiden from the public for now, because if we wont, there will be lots of people who might prepare " obsticales" on the way for us, will try to sabotage our work, make it more dificult, or simply again trick and misslead people by dezinformation etc.

This project is too important, for all of us, our future, our children, we really want to fix the world, make it a better place for everyone, .. destroying most of corruption in every country gov. remove corrupted politicians, fix broken, non working manipulated pseudo-democractic systems.. in some country's .. give people alternative to vote for "other new" people than same old puppet-politicans ... from some two or few dominative parties..etcetc, there is way more to tell here but well..

I must organize myself, dozen of "independent" cells, around the world, who can act on their own ... if anybody dares to shut/destroy one cell, another may setup the project allive again, we wont be disabled, shut, or stop... thats why allt he cordination..
Thats why all the " secrets"

As I said - as soon animations will be ready -we will relase project to public.

>> No.475759
File: 68 KB, 526x300, c86.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.475774

>>475601

+ I didnt totally solve one problem, and another appears.. ... Clara, our ... project main programer is at hospital ... heart rejection .. well shes getting better but we never can be sure...if things will continue going that way, soon I will have to find someone to support/continue her work, ... or someone on her place .. place no ...

All of this started from an idea. .. then planning .... a private project, among group of friends, everything was perfect, smooth ... first Sebastian ... now Clara. .. and I'm alone with organizing this ..

Well I hope there wont be need but in case ... might need another PHP/Java + Flash elements programer in the future ... ennormus project and ... 3 people work over it .. I mean in the technical aspect that is...

I have dozens of people in cells all over the world, but they have way diferent responsibility

Pray for me lads..

BTW. Never so few did so much for so many .... might reach a new level of meaning ...

>> No.475803

>>475751
>Its dificult to explain this project in few sentences
I can describe your project in just one sentence... just one word, even
> when we will start kickstarter campaign.
Please please PLEASE come back to /3/ and let us know when this happens. I need to see this.

>> No.475830

>>475752
This is Amway, isn't it.

>> No.475837

>>475516
>I am impressed by le handdrawn dota artstyle

>> No.475978

>>475752
its the illusive man guys

>> No.475989

>>475837
At least they actually MAKE the art, /3/ just has entire threads dedicated to noobs asking how to do the hand drawn art style in the first place.

Pretty self explanatory name if you ask me.

Then somebody replay with the obvious: "paint the details in Photoshop."

And then they are all: "but how?"

>> No.476068

>>475752
>I must organize myself, dozen of "independent" cells, around the world, who can act on their own ... if anybody dares to shut/destroy one cell, another may setup the project allive again, we wont be disabled, shut, or stop... thats why allt he cordination..
>Thats why all the " secrets"

Is your name Albert Qaeda