[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG


View post   

>> No.986168 [View]

>>986112
Well thank you for not spreading your mental illness making another human anon. I seen the neet META, my same age friends who tried it all have morbid obesity and Cheeto dust all over their fingers .
Meanwhile I still look like I'm in my 20's, prob because i have a family who loves me.

Any time I've felt lonely I... Wait I don't because I'm not a fucking NEET.
The answer is simple; I'm not, it feels like I've dodged such a massive bullet in never have took the black pill.
I actually stopped dating random women because I married one.

Spending your life alone is cool and all but it's really like smoking in a bathtub full of napalm. I touched that sun so many times and my wings didn't melt.
But you keep pushing your luck it's gonna run out sooner or later. I came in what I conquered countless times and I got to walk away unscathed and with a family.

>> No.986183 [View]

>>986126
>Awww.
How did I miss this?
Thank you for the new material

>> No.986213 [View]

>>986168
Yeah I can tell, you're so happy having a family that you invest your time arguing with someone you claim to percieve as a no-life nobody on the internet
rather than, gee I dunno, being with them? I don't buy it anon, you seem profoundly miserable being so invested in letting me know just how rich your life really is.

>"I must own this nobody NEET!" **eyes roll backward in skull** - happily married man™

>> No.986226 [View]

>>986213
Yeah I can tell, you're so happy being alone that you invest your time arguing with someone you claim to percieve as a prisoner of their family on the internet
rather than, gee I dunno, being looking for a job? I don't buy it anon, you seem profoundly miserable being so invested in letting me know just how meaningless your life really is.

>"I must own this nobody working man!" **eyes roll backward in skull** - happily unemployed man tm

>> No.986227 [View]

>>986226
When I take time to type at you I waste precious minutes I could've spent removing lint from my belly button or jerk off because all my day is nothing but free time.
when you waste time typing at me you invest that limited quality lone time you had to yourself getting infuriated by some random anon that means nothing to you.

Can't you see how futile it is to try to sway someone of my disposition that you're some kind of winner when this is the sort of thing you decide to do with your very limited spare time?

>> No.986230 [View]

>>986227
NEET anon, I think you are a bit slow
He is copying and pasting what you wrote and changing the the word family for the word
neet, you are arguing with yourself and its funny but you are not mentally well if you take a troll so seriously.

look
>>986213
>>986226

>>986112
>>986168

>>986013
>>986094

>> No.986240 [View]

I'm rolling on the carpet. KEK

>> No.986243 [View]

>>986230
That's not a troll anon, I've seen it many times before, it's someone desperate to prove to themselves they're above you.
They see someone living a carefree existence void of stress and they lose their mind trying to find some kind of kink in your psyche.

When there is none they freak out because what they invested everything in clearly wasn't required after all.
It's as if tho your happiness is somehow detracting from theirs and they can't have that.

Notice how I point out how he's trying to sell me on how 'rich his life is' and he twists this into
>letting me know just how meaningless your life really is.

He's very invested in that exact idea that a NEET's life needs to be meaningless, that's why he's continuing to argue to be like him.
That I'm not jealous and wouldn't trade my situation for his is infuriating to him given that high cost of what he's doing.

>> No.986292 [View]

>>986243
That's right, I'm not a troll anon, I've seen it many times before, I'm someone who is above you.
When I see someone living a existence subsidized with my taxes I feel above you.
When there is a family man the Neet freak out because what they invested everything in clearly wasn't required after all.
It's as if tho your happiness is somehow detracting from their mental illness and they can't have that.

Notice how I point out how he's trying to sell me on how 'carefree his life is' and he twists this into
>letting me know just how having kids is dangerous.

He's very invested in that exact idea that a Married life needs to be meaningless, that's why he's continuing to argue to be like him.
That I'm not mentally ill and wouldn't trade my situation for his is infuriating to him given that high cost of what he's doing for his sanity

>> No.986295 [View]

>>986292
Your edit's doesn't even make sense anymore. What I stated about your takes is factual to what those takes entail.
what you state about mine are these figments of your imagination. Someone being happy with a traditional life is just perfectly fine by me.

I just don't encounter all that many who are, and I don't believe you are that guy either anon since you're still here desperately trying
to dismantle the bliss of some NEET's who's having a grand ol' time on their own accord.

>> No.986296 [View]

>>985650
It better have vore animations and blendhapes or they're not getting a single penny.

>> No.986299 [View]

Just picture if it was your own dad sitting there rephrasing what someone else says as if though he was some ~twelve year old playing parrot and attempting to annoy someone. "What you doing there old man?" "le epic trollolololing dot jaypeg son". Lucky fucking kid having such a mature father.

>> No.986302 [View]

>>986299
obviously its working because you keep feeding him, for being a NEET you don't know much about the internet

>> No.986303 [View]

>>986295
Your posts doesn't even make sense anymore. What I stated about your takes is factual to what those takes entail.
what you state about mine are these figments of your imagination. Someone being happy with a NEETlife is just perfectly fine by me.

I just don't encounter all that many who are, and I don't believe you are that guy either anon since you're still here desperately trying
to dismantle the bliss of some family man who's having a grand ol' time on their own accord.

>> No.986304 [View]

>>986302
>obviously its doing something because when you type he type your type back, for having a internet connection you don't know much about human psholololgy

ok.

>> No.986308 [View]
File: 77 KB, 790x576, pyw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
986308

This thread should post their work!

>> No.986309 [View]

>>985664
I could kiss you

>> No.986313 [View]
File: 20 KB, 532x727, Newest model.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
986313

>>986308
Ok.
Here you go, anon.

>> No.986316 [View]
File: 661 KB, 2180x1638, Adviceforanidiot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
986316

>>986308

>> No.986317 [View]

>>986313
Oh cmon dude I just had sex. *unzips*

>> No.986381 [View]

>>985844
That is your display gamma and what you are usually working in, but when you linearly interpolate between 2 colors in sRGB gamma color space
you get that darkening as the brightness of each color component in sRGB isn't the same. 255 green has a lot higher luma (brightness) than 255 blue.
Like paint something full green and full blue and splash white over it with the bucket set to color and you see how dark the full blue is compared to green.

But if you drop down to linear space, gamma 1.0 and interpolate between 2 colors you will smoothly progress thru the spectrum towards the color.
So a gradient moving from saturated blue to saturated red will transition thru saturated purple to arrive at the saturated red.

It's not the color blending behavior you want most of the time but if you wanna color something very vibrantly or emulate what happens when colored
light blends together like painting a sky or filling in colored lights and whatnot this is how to do it.

>> No.986383 [View]

>>985650
Friendly reminder that All the shaderfags are getting replaced by AI first. Get fkdd

>> No.986384 [View]

>>985917
/Thread

>> No.986385 [View]

>>985920
>>985927
>>985929
>>985931
>>985932
TOP KEK. HOW HASN'T HE NOTICE IT YET HOW NEW ARE ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS OUTTTTTTTTTTTT

>> No.986403 [View]

>>986292
>>986384
Get some help

>> No.986419 [View]

My fucking sides. /3/ Threads do go bad faster than milk in the sun.

>> No.986499 [View]

This is why I love this place, I mentioned I had a wife and a job and without realising I started the 3rd world war.
this is hilarious.
I'm going to read this I'm my way to work later.
Please/3/ never change

>> No.986507 [View]

>>986499
Have fun in the wagecage, I'll have fun with your wifey

>> No.986513 [View]

>>986507
Why would have fun watching him fuck his wife? You Neets really are cucks with no end.

>> No.986514 [View]

>>986513
Why project your weird sexual fantasies

>> No.986526 [View]

>>986499
Someone said color theory was pseudo science, you got irrationally pissed over it, and then you brought your wife and kids into the aegument because that's just the type of weasely little man you are.

>> No.986538 [View]

>>986526
Keep going, I'm having fun watching your mental declining on real time

>> No.986547 [View]

>>986526
Learn color theory and maybe you can get a job

>> No.986552 [View]

>>986538
>>986547
>Everyone I disagree with is... LE SAME HECCIN GUY!!!
I'm not saying you guys are wrong, I just thought it was funny that I walked into this thread only to see you turn it into a shitshow over something so silly.

>> No.986559 [View]

>>986526
You don't understand he has sluggish sex once a month with his fat pig of a wife therefore he won the argument

>> No.986562 [View]

>>986526
I don't recall it like that, I said that I wouldn't hire someone who doesn't want to learn something as basic as colour theory and when an anon called me a wage slave I pointed out that I have a family to feed, only in the mind of a child that's irrational.
>>986559
I won the argument the second you had a brain aneurysm because I have a wife and a job.
>>986559
Your sex experience is masturbate to children's cartoons, so by I win by default

>> No.986569 [View]

>>986562
>I made a post about how not mad I am so you all know just how not mad I am, as a married man™

Keep going anon, I feel like you're making headway in declaring your victory here.
Just afew more posts and all them filthy NEET's will bow before the supreme being that managed to reproduce.

Something only a few billion currently living people ever managed to pull off.
Truly an aspirational feat that should have everyone stand up and clap.

>> No.986571 [View]
File: 1.85 MB, 314x178, crow-instigating-a-cat-fight.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
986571

this thread

>> No.986574 [View]

>>986562
This guy gets off on imagining everyone who disagress with him never had sex and is unemployed. Pretty weird for a supposedly succesful person huh

>> No.986577 [View]

>>986569
>Something only a few billion currently living people ever managed to pull off.
But you didn't, that's why you are became a rage pig.

>> No.986578 [View]

>>986574
Gee, If you are going to samefag at least change the way you write, huh.

>> No.986579 [View]

>>986507
Oh no, the NEET is into Netorare, can someone get lower than that?

>> No.986580 [View]

>>985650
Learn colour theory everything you need is there OP

>> No.986584 [View]

>>986571
Not true, neets are scared to go outside

>> No.986591 [View]

>>986584
Not true, I bike-hiked over 30 miles today. Day-trips out into the wilds anytime you please are sweet.

>> No.986629 [View]

>>986591
It doesn't count if it was in a videogame

>> No.986644 [View]

>>986629
In your mind a NEET is not allowed to do things that is actually fulfilling with all their spare time mmh? Bit of a cope mmh?

>Do tell me what videogame I can do this in tho...

>> No.986657 [View]

>>986644
Humm, yes, that's exactly what I believe, geeh, Sheesh, you can't take a joke, gosh
Mmmhh

>> No.986659 [View]

>>986644
>>Do tell me what videogame I can do this in tho...
GTA v

>> No.986676 [View]

>>986659
Pfftt.. The island isn't even 10 klicks top to bottom and the 'wilderness' is about ~4minutes worth of content on scorcher.

>Ask me how I know.